Allow adequate time
- Typically we will spend about an hour with 1-2 pets. For every additional pet, allow an additional 1/2 hour.
- For convenience, you may remain with your pet(s) throughout the entire visit, or you may attend to other business within your home.
Make sure your pets are available
- Be sure to have your pet(s) in an area where they will be easy to locate upon our arrival.
Select an examination area
- You may choose a comfortable and spacious area in your home, or utilize our fully equipped mobile exam room.
- If possible, find an area in your home with vinyl or hard surface floors with good lighting.
What to expect during our visit
A typical appointment includes the following steps.
- Introduction to your pet(s) and discussion
- Set up equipment
- Physical examination of your pet
- Additional diagnostics or services (EKG, blood pressure, lab work) as needed
- Discussion of findings/diagnosis and treatment plan
- Questions and follow-up plan/appointment
- Invoicing and payment for services